Hellapagos is a ""co-opetition"" game in which players struggle to survive on a desert island and build a raft to escape before a hurricane devastates them. While players need to work together, it's not likely that everyone will survive this backstabbing negotiation game for up to twelve players.
After becoming shipwrecked, your group of castaways finds themselves on a desert island. At first, the surroundings seem like paradise, but life soon proves difficult. Water and food are scarce. It’s doubtful whether everyone can survive this diet. There is only one solution: Construct a large raft together. But don’t waste any time, because the clouds on the horizon suggest the arrival of a dangerous hurricane! At the end of the game, the players who manage to leave the island in time will win (assuming anyone survives that long!).
- GATHER RESOURCES: Go fishing, search wreckage, collect water, or gather wood to help everyone survive and escape the island!
- VOTE PEOPLE OFF THE ISLAND: If you don't have enough rations to feed everyone, tough choices have to be made... Consider who contributed most, or who convinced you they should stay!
- ESCAPE BEFORE THE STORM: Rebuild the raft with enough supplies to sustain everyone before you reveal the thunderstorm card!
- HIGH INTERACTION: Every move matters! Make sure you are contributing to the preparations, because everyone is watching what you do!
- PERFECT FOR BIG GROUPS: Increase the social elements of the strategy by adding more players to the mix, creating more drama during voting!
Ce produit n'a pas de combinaison existante
Reference interne: GFXH
Code barre: 3421271815228
Profil ludique: Bluff et Négociation
Auteur: Laurence & Philippe Gamelin
Age minimum: 10
Nombre de joueurs minimum: 3
Nombre de joueurs maximum: 12
Duree du jeu: 20