A family of little mice has settled in your house! The cheeky ones don't mind stealing a few items from you to decorate their mini-home. When they're away, you can't resist the urge to peak in their windows to find out more: ""What happened to my ring? And where are the keys? What are they doing with my button?""
Together in Peek-a-Mouse, the players observe the different rooms of the house through the windows before the flashlight goes out. Then they need to work together to remember the location and direction of the tokens to find as many objects as possible before the little mice return!
- COOPERATIVE FAMILY FUN: Work together to figure out all the mischief the mice have been up to by peeking through the windows of your house!
- INTERACTIVE MEMORY CHALLENGE: You have 30 seconds to remember as many details as possible. Once the flashlight turns off, try to answer questions about which items were in which room.
- DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS: The game includes a variant for younger players to flip over the question tokens beforehand, so players know exactly what to look for.
- 3D HOUSE STORED IN BOX: Build the 3D furniture before your first game, then store the entire house inside the box for quick and easy setup for future games.
- HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS: From the wooden tokens to sturdy cardboard furniture and included flashlight, there is great value included in the box.
1 House box
1 Floor board
2 Question boards
14 Question tokens
14 Answer tokens
10 Wooden objects disks
Peek a Mouse - EN
Ce produit n'a pas de combinaison existante
Reference interne: GKMA-EN
Code barre: 3421271125310
Profil ludique: Déduction et Enquêtes
Auteur: Elodie Clément et Théo Rivière
Age minimum: 5
Nombre de joueurs minimum: 2
Nombre de joueurs maximum: 6
Duree du jeu: 20