In Zombie Kidz Evolution, players are at school when zombies start to attack, infiltrating the entryways, then barring the way to classrooms. Players move through rooms and entryways to eliminate zombies and keep the zombie reserve full. If a zombie must enter the school but none are available, then the school has been overrun and the players lose. To win the game, players need to lock each of the four entryways as apparently the custodian has abandoned the post and given up the school for lost.
As players get better, they can complete missions, track their development through a trophy-sticker system reminiscent of video games, and open envelopes that contain new material for the game, upping the challenge they face while also providing them with new powers and new heroes as well.
- #1 KIDS GAME: Consistently in the lead position of the ranking in the Childrens category on the reference website BoardGameGeek.
- PARENTS CAN PLAY TOO: While the game may be easy to teach, even parents will be engaged with the strategy and cooperation needed to beat the zombies.
- FIRST LEGACY GAME FOR KIDS: The simple base rules become more complex every time you play, leveling up as you gain more experience.
- CHANGE THE GAME AS YOU PLAY: As you complete special missions, mark your progress in the rulebook with stickers, eventually unlocking extra content.
- 13 UNLOCKABLE ENVELOPES: These envelopes hold additional content that changes the rules and your strategy, keeping you coming back for more!
Zombie Kidz Evolution - EN
Ce produit n'a pas de combinaison existante
Reference interne: ZKE01EN
Code barre: 807658000792
Editeur: Scorpion Masqué
Profil ludique: Parcours et Rebondissement
Auteur: Annick Lobet
Age minimum: 7
Nombre de joueurs minimum: 2
Nombre de joueurs maximum: 4
Duree du jeu: 15